Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Daytime Citrus Burst - 8 OzTylenol
- Temporarily reduce these common cold/flu symptoms: minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, nasal congestion, cough, sinus congestion and pressure.
- Helps clear nasal passages.
- Promotes nasal and sinus drainage.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
- Acetaminophen HCl, Dexrtomethorphan HBr.
- Helps from pain/Fever reducer, nasal decongestant, antitussive.
- Headache, fever, sore throat.
- Nasal congestion.
- 0.5% Alcohol.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablespoons (Tbsp) or 30 mL in dose cup provided every 4 hours. Do not take more than 12 tablespoons (Tbsp) or 180 mL in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if take more than 12 tablespoons in 24 hours which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen ( or non). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If are not waking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If do not know if drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if have: Liver disease, Heart disease, High blood pressure, Thyroid disease, Diabetes, Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur; Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days, Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, Redness or swelling is present, new symptoms occur, Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast feeding: ask a health professional before use.
- Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
- Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
My package arrived on time and it was well packaged
The medicine I ordered was expired! I contacted them 3 weeks ago to get a refund and still have not gotten one. Now I am not even getting a response.