Good Sense Loratadine 10 Mg Antihistamine 24 Hour Tablets - 30 EaGood sense
- Compare to Claritin Active Ingredient.
- 24 Hour.
- Relief of:.
- Runny Nose.
- Itchy, Watery Eyes.
- Itchy Throat or Nose.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose.
- Itchy, watery eyes.
- Itching of the nose or throat.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 6 years and over - 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
- Children under 6 years of age - ask a doctor.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease - ask a doctor.
- Do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing.
- Store at 20 Degrees-25 Degrees C (68 Degrees-77 Degrees F).
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.