Nexcare Opticlude Orthoptic Eye Patches, Regular, 20 eaOpticlude Eye Patch
- Sticks Well, Yet Removes Easily
- Gentle to Skin
- Highly Breathable Backing
- Comfortable to Wear
1. For best adhesion, first clean and dry skin around eye.
2.Carefully peel the paper liner from the eye patch.
3.Gently close both eyes keeping facial muscles relaxed. Do not close eyes so tightly wrinkles appear.
4. Center eye patch over the affected eye with the narrow end toward the nose. Do not stretch or pull skin.
5. Gently secure patch in place by pressing tape outward with light finger tip pressure.
6. Replace eye patch according to physician's direction, when soiled, or when it no longer adheres.
To remove eye patch: Slowly peel edges toward the center of the eye. Gently push eye lid away from the patch.
If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor for an alternative eye covering.